Terms and Conditions for Tutors and Students:
Terms and Conditions for Tutors
- You are prohibited from exchanging any personal information with students such as phone numbers/WhatsApp number, email addresses, Skype ids, etc. Exchange of personal information will lead to the termination of your services. Sometimes students might unwittingly share his/her personal information up front; in that case, you are required to guide the student as to the prohibited nature of the exchange, and kindly ask them to decline to offer such information in the future. If you are found to have worked with a student outside of our system that was brought to you originally by us, your registration with us will be terminated.
- Zero percent tolerance for plagiarism. Your content should be completely original. Copy pasting from the internet or any other sources is not acceptable. If you provide a plagiarized solution to any student at any time; your account will be terminated from the website and your earnings for that month will be forfeit!
- All Assignments/homework/projects/tutoring must be delivered to students on the agreed due date and time. It would not acceptable to inform the student at the last moment that you could not complete the work and need more time. It is your duty to keep student updated regarding the progress of work you are doing. If the solution is submitted after the due time student has the right to ask for a full refund; in that case, you may not get paid at all or some portion only of that. We are the ultimate arbitrators in such cases, and our decisions are final and binding.
- You are not allowed to delegate the work you taken at your behalf to someone else. You must provide help to students in your expertise area only. If you have someone who can handle the assignments in the area that you cannot, tell that person to contact us directly. We have our own screening process; without that, no one is allowed to work indirectly on our system.
- Your first few requests will be under tight observation to see if you meet the standards and policies of onlinecollegehomeworkhelp.com. If your work is not found up to the expected standard in any way, your site registration may be terminated.
- All the material produced by you during homework/assignments and tutoring help as an independent contractor becomes the sole property of onlinecollegehomeworkhelp.com; these Terms, should you agree to them, give us exclusive rights to their use. The material you created while working with students on our website may never be published anywhere on the internet at any time. Students’ materials posted to onlinecollegehomeworkhelp.com are subject to severe privacy restrictions. Tutors are consequently prohibited from relocating, re-posting, or forwarding student materials to any other online or offline site under any circumstances.
- If a student seeks a refund and you do not feel that one should be issued, the whole request, including all supporting documentation, will be referred to an arbitrator who will provide an unbiased assessment and recommendation on whether a refund is merited. Refunds might range from zero to a hundred percent. Your pay on that request will be reduced by the same amount as the arbitrator’s suggested refund percentage, and that proportion will be applied to your share of the arbitrator’s fee as well. Furthermore, you may lose your right to work in that field.
- Exams are not something we work on. A take-home exam where the student is willing to engage in a live session as part of the learning process would be an exception. If something is doubtful ask the student whether outside help is allowed in that or not. We are not supposed to work on anything where outside help is not allowed.
- Onlinecollegehomeworkhelp.com has quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) personnel. All interactions between tutors and students that take place in our website’s dialogue boxes are examined on a daily basis for QA/QC purposes. Furthermore, our QA/QC team records and reviews all live tutoring sessions.
- The money that students pay to you is held on a business bank account and paid out for the preceding month for the first week of each month. You will then receive the commission for the total amount of income you have paid from your students. It would be paid by NEFT or via PayPal to your bank account.
- Instead of referring a student to another service or website, contact a site administrator if you suspect a student is requesting services that we do not provide.
- Your communications must always be professional, with no language that might be construed as provocative, lewd, unlawful, sexual, obscene, or otherwise unprofessional. If a student uses such language, immediately notify the administration without responding to the student. Any religious, political, or social references must be avoided in any tutor communications. If a pupil makes such a reference, it should be ignored. In a nutshell, the idea is to have all communication directed solely upon the task at hand.
- If you have a problem with a student for any reason, especially if the student has become rude, hostile, or disrespectful, get aid from a site administrator rather than trying to manage it alone.
- You will be paid as a vendor offering services when you work with students on our platform as a self-employed, independent contractor.
- You are legally liable for anything that happens between you and any student you meet through our site as a self-employed instructor. For example, we have privacy protocols that students rely on while using our services; any violations of those privacy protocols would be your responsibility.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration on the site at any moment, without notice or arbitration. You may not get your earned earnings for the month of your termination, or only a portion of them, if your termination is due to poor performance that we feel has harmed our revenue, reliability, or reputation.
Terms and Conditions for Students
Onlinecollegehomeworkhelp.com upholds the honor codes of all educational institutions and provides academic assistance, such as college homework help, solely to assist students in studying. When you use our services, you agree to use them in accordance with your educational institution’s ethical and moral norms, and we ban you from using them for any other reason. Any usage of our services in violation of your college or university’s ethical guidelines could result in serious probationary or punitive proceedings by your school.
Students are not permitted to upload any notes, homework, projects, power points, articles, or other materials to our site that are protected by copyright, making uploading those materials a violation of copyright laws that may apply to your school, college, or university, as well as any other business, agency, or organization. It is the obligation of the student to review and confirm before posting, as we will assume that anything you publish to our site is free of such infringement.
Onlinecollegehomeworkhelp.com does not guarantee that assistance will be delivered for each and every request you make, nor that it will be provided in a timely manner to meet the needs of every student. Remember that excellent teaching necessitates planning, and online tutoring and homework help is no exception.
Many science and math problems can be answered in multiple ways. Our homework assistance does not ensure that the methods we provide will meet the expectations or standards of every professor. If you require a specific approach, you must inform the instructor when submitting your request or at the start of your online tutoring session.
On any new request, all users of our service will receive a price quote. You have the option of approving your price quote by making payment after you receive it. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged when you accept a quote. The request will be closed once the tutor has finished assisting you. If the number of follow-up inquiries and/or explanations is limited, you will not be charged. Our online tutoring sessions in real-time are both professional and affordable.
If you and the tutor agree that a refund is necessary, one will be issued. If you and the instructor disagree about whether a refund is appropriate, an impartial third-party arbitrator who is an expert in the subject area may be consulted to determine if a refund is appropriate and, if so, how much should be repaid. If you are anticipating work from one of our tutors and your deadline has passed, and you no longer require the tutor’s services, it is your duty to send a message to the tutor requesting that the work be halted and a refund. You will be responsible for paying for the work that was delivered if the tutor delivers the job before such a notice is posted. Refunds can be claimed up to two months after you and the tutor have completed each specific job for which you paid.
All materials and content from live sessions provided by us are original and remain the sole property of onlinecollegehomeworkhelp.com; if you agree to these Terms, you grant us exclusive rights to use them. As a result, the materials you obtain from us may not appear elsewhere on the internet at any time and are offered to you solely to assist you in learning.
We do our best to screen tutors, but we cannot promise that each student will have a positive experience with a tutor. As a result, meeting with tutors on our platform is entirely at your own risk.
You must notify us promptly if you become aware of any difficulties with a tutor. While we will not be responsible for this situation, we will work diligently to remedy it. At onlinecollegehomeworkhelp.com, we want students to have a great experience.