Expertise: Biochemistry and Biotechnology
Ph.D., Biotechnology; Master of Science, Biochemistry; Bachelor of Science (Hons.), Chemistry
Animal Expertise: Efficient in animal handling (especially Wistar rats)
Animal tissue culture techniques: Proficiency in Mammalian Tissue culture for various types of cell lines
Oxidative Stress Study: Proficiency in the biochemical estimation of enzymatic (SGOT/SGPT, ALP, GGT, Catalase, SOD, GST, and GSH) and antioxidant assays.
Molecular Biology Techniques: Isolation of genomic DNA and RNA, PCR, Purification of plasmid DNA by CsCl density gradient method, gel electrophoresis, and RT-PCR.
Microbiological Technique: Experience in bacterial culture, pure culture isolation, antibiotic susceptibility test.
Biochemical Techniques: Quantitative and qualitative analysis of biomolecules and enzyme assay
- ELISA reader, Spectrophotometer, Stopped Flow Spectroscopy, HPLC, HPTLC, GLC,
- New enzymatic method developed for the glucose uptake in the cell lines
- Spectroscopic techniques for analyses
- Chromatographic techniques like HPLC, GPC.
- Hands-on experience in handling HPLC, FTIR, Gel Dock, Elisa reader.